Self Compassion Gift Box
1 x Lavender Eye Pillow
1 x Love mist 50mls
1 x Stress Be Gone Balm 30gms
1 x Epson Salts
1 x Chamomile Tea
1 x Gift box
Self compassion is time to extend compassion to one self. Be warm and understanding to your self.
This pack is designed to help you take some time out for you!
How to use this pack:
1. Place the chamomile buds into a cup, Boil the kettle - and pour the water into your cup of chamomile, let it simmer for 5-10 mins. Strain out the chamomile buds and sip.
2. While the kettle is boiling, place the epson salts into a water basin (something to soak your feet in) and fill the basin with luke warm water and then some boiling water (make sure it is not to hot to be able to put your feet into it.
3. Place your feet into the basin and soak them for 20 - 30 mins, while enjoying your tea or place the eye pillow over your eyes and enjoy the relaxing feeling from the foot soak. You may want to spray the love mist at this time or after you have finished your foot soak.
4. Once you have finished with your foot soak, dry your feet and then apply the stress be gone balm to the soles of your feet, your wrists, back of your neck and temples.
5. You may want to continue to lie down with the eye pillow and continue with the relaxing effects.
This can be done before going to bed, or during the day. Best when you have some quiet time to yourself.
Lavender Eye Pillow
A lavender eye pillow is an easy, and highly effective way to relax and enjoy the wonderful benefits of lavender.
Simply place the eye pillow over your eyes, breathe in, relax and enjoy the calming effects of lavender. Stress relief couldn't be any easier!
Natural lavender pillow for aromatherapy. Free from any harmful chemicals.
Relaxing the eyes with an eye pillow also helps relax the eyebrows, cheekbones and temples. They are also helpful for headache and muscle relief.
Love Mist 50mls - Heart Chakra
Perhaps the most familiar chakra is the heart chakra, Ahahata. Its color is green and its element is air. It is deeply associated with love, compassion, forgiveness, and peace. The mantra that corresponds with this chakra is Yam.
When energy flows freely, you will experience compassion, love, and acceptance.
If you are experiencing jealousy or feeling clingy, you may have too much heart energy.
Signs that your heart chakra may be blocked or low in energy include feeling shy or lonely, or experiencing an inability to forgive.
Love mist is a combination of essential oils and flower essences to help balance the heart chakra.
Directions: Spray the area you are most commonly using. Spray in the air and walk towards the mist.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Do not ingest.
Keep away from mouth and eyes. Keep away from pets
Stress Be Gone Balm 30gms
The base of the Stress Be Gone Balm is lavender-infused oil. This oil gives the balm a light, relaxing scent and provides easy access to the peaceful properties of lavender.
Lavender brings a sense of calm and is thought to support the central nervous system
This delightful herb has long been helpful for emotional support.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) Anthemis nobilis (Roman chamomile) flower oil.
Directions: Massage into your temples, wrists, shoulders and the back of neck during times of stress or tension.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding or children under 8 years of age. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
Add to your bath or do a foot soak. Contains lavender flowers.
Dried Chamomile Flowers Approx 15gms in each packet
Directions: Add 1/4 level teaspoon into a mug, Pour over hot boiling water and let it simmer for 10-15mins. Strain and sip.